JUNGMANN TO RUN FOR MAYOR
BJ Jungmann has announced he will run for Mayor of Credit River in the first ever city of Credit River municipal election.
In announcing his candidacy Jungmann shared, “The first city council will build the foundation for the future of the City of Credit River. The importance of setting us on a sustainable path, for our citizens and our city. I am confident that my background, deep connections in the community and experience has prepared me to lead our council forward.”
Jungmann has been a resident of Credit River for the better part of a decade and an engaged community member south of the river. He has over 20 years experience working as a public official and as a leader among peers, in the field of public safety. Jungmann has been a public safety instructor and has extensive consulting experience across the field of public safety.
He is a proud father and enjoys raising his family in Credit River. He and his wife have two school age kids, a dog and he is engaged in a number of volunteer / community activities. Most notably, Jungmann has served in the community as:
- Burnsville Breakfast Rotary Member and Board Member
- Mites Assistant Hockey Coach
- Previous YMCA Community Board Member
- Feed my starving children volunteer
BJ is looking to listen to you, serve and work with the Credit River community as we transition to a city.
“My focus as Mayor will be on bringing out the BEST in Credit River. The BEST is ahead of us and it will define all that I will do for you:
- B-egin strong - Create a solid foundation to build the best city
- E-ffective leadership – Lead the council as critical decisions are made
- S-afety – See to the overall security and safety of our community and on every police, fire or EMT call seeing to the needs of our residents
- T-ransparency – ensure that community members have, or can access, ALL of the information they need to fully participate in THEIR government.”